Thursday, November 21, 2013

EOC Week 8

EOC Week 8-  10 Questions 
  1. For projects on my career for visual effects, how are some ways to fully protect my work from others? 
  1. My property is mine and mine alone, if I were to own a business and other employees and I'm an employer or owner, how can they use it safely without violation of taking credit for my work? 
  1. What is an important issue with intellectual property for an owner especially when performing the task online? 
  1. What is the difference between work for hire, a license, and an assignment? 
  1. How will I know when I am truly liable for copyright infringement? 
  1. What are some successful easy ways to deal with very complex issues of copyright and/or ownership? 
  1. How are some ways to truly protect myself especially when I am licensing content for my work? 
  1. Should I be careful for linking videos for work? 
  1. How can YouTube get away with intellectual property issues? 
  1. Is labeling your work with the copyright logo make it official to be absolutely protected?

No comments:

Post a Comment