Thursday, December 12, 2013

Legal Authority

It was not an easy task to reach a lawyer. I did my research online to find lawyers that dealt with copyright, patent, trademark, and intellectual property which ever subject would be just fine.. I stumbled upon Weide & Miller which dealt with all the subjects I have listed. Now I should remember "Unethical behavior is a risky business strategy and it may lead to disaster" pg. 20
I needed to make absolute sure that every single word coming out of my word did not sound like a kid in elementary school. I needed them to be professional, mature, and prepared to talk to the professionals."When making ethical decisions, people sometimes on the reason for the decision and they want to do what is right" pg. 20 I contacted the place and I'm suggesting the person at the front desk answered. I asked him if there was an attorney available for me to talk to on questions about trademark, copyrights, and all related topics. He tells me the attorneys will like to answer my questions for a cost of being to explain in depth questions about them. I was truly nervous because one screw up with my vocabulary meant the end of talking in an interview and the cost of me failing.That right there gave me an authority to talk to one of lawyers and amazingly I did. The man I talked lasted over half an hour. We went over my questions I asked and even went as far before even conducting the interview this is for a college project. I went in deep begging and pleading for him to help me out and even told him that you were in that time Mr. you know what it felt like to do projects that landed your career and made who you are today. The persuasion worked and the man was very nice and I'm very surprised I did not have pay to talk to him. The fact he did not charge me for the half an hour interview truly gave me a sense of hope. I thought this company that resides near Summerlin, Las Vegas was a great choice. I was truly surprised by how honest the lawyer was to me and how he was not a greedy cheap lawyer now these days. The interview went quickly and easily and I was satisfied with some of his answers and I did agree and disagree with some terms but occasionally we worked it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment