Thursday, December 12, 2013

The Questions Final

Ian Galdamez
BUS250H Contracts, Negotiations, and Copyright
These questions I am asking to the lawyer are all related to the subjects of Intellectual property and copyright issues. Some indeed are important to not only for me in the future but for others as well. The terms involved here all deal with copyright and trademark issues and trying your absolute best to make sure all of your work is protected. "Each of us have a duty to behave as a reasonable person would under the circumstances" pg. 94

1. What is the most important problem related dealing with intellectual property for an online content publisher?
2. There is always going to be different terms and tasks for this but what is the difference an assignment, a work made for hiring, and a license?
3. There will be times where it can happen to not me but anyone else. Why should I care so much about getting ownership issues resolved
4. I may not know this either, and the penalty will be massive and put anyone in misery. When are there times where I can be liable to infringement?
5. This is constantly happening a lot. How do some sites such as YouTube get away with such acts?
6. How about when it comes to linking videos? Is it all right to do so?
7. How can I fully protect myself when I'm licensing my own content such as work, posts, and blogs?
8. Is labeling Your work with the copyright logo guaranteed that your work is protected from thiefs?
9. It is going to be a rough time for me indeed for this. How can I easily solve the very complex issues that deal with copyright and ownership?
10. How will I know what type of protection is available for my work and/or projects?

No comments:

Post a Comment